Sunday, January 24, 2010

Food + Furniture = IKEA


Food takes precedence over furniture in this collage. Yesterday we went to IKEA to look for a computer chair that was both comfortable and stylish for my daughter's desk. She chose a fun printed pattern that reflected her youthful spirit. Unfortunately for me when I go to places like IKEA I never leave without getting other stuff. Case in point, I exited the superstore with food! The above treat is called the Princess Cake and is composed of sponge cake, strawberry jam, whip cream, chocolate and marizapan. The dessert melts in your mouth and leaves you feeling like you're not cheating ;-). In addition to our trip I found a cool blog called Table for Two that has a sweet post about IKEA and the Princess Cake, take a look and explore other good stuff on the site too.

No comments:

Post a Comment